Sunday, April 15, 2012

First art blog posting!  Yay!  I originally had a blog on my website, but I've had trouble with the font and such, PLUS, this one is prettier, so here's to artful blogging some more!

This first blog post is to let everyone know that I'm selling my latest piece of art, Jamaican Frangipanis, to benefit a Chinese orphanage that I love called Little Flower Projects.  This piece of art would normally sell for $1200.  If anyone would like to purchase it from me, 100% of the proceeds would go to Little Flower Projects or if you make a $1200 donation, then you would receive the painting.

This is a larger painting, 17x21, it's watercolors and it's an original by Cady Driver!  Me!  :)


Here's a picture of it on my easel to give you some perspective:


Please contact me at Cady@ArtByCady.com or visit my website at www.ArtByCady.com if you're interested!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment